Portfolio and Samples
Shaun Vain is a novelist, and he works as a editor during the day. When he isn’t busy crafting verses about freedom and love for humanity, S. Vain can be found assisting in various writing projects.
From writing on global issues to empowering small businesses with snappy copy, this guide will introduce you to some of Shaun Vain’s work.
- For information pertaining to S. Vain’s novel, The Lost Poet of Woodlawn, visit Future Publishing House.
- For Vain’s ‘Behind the Mask’ Interview Series, venture over to the Mid-Atlantic Exposé. These articles also appear on Charm City Fringe Festival’s blog.
- Here’s a blog article for a patient advocacy group that was edited by Shaun Vain.
- If you’re looking to add a little humor to your day, take a look at what’s going on with the animals correspondents at Zew Noos.
- Perhaps, you may need web design and SEO services.
- Shaun Vain is the managing editor at Future Publishing House. He was the editor for the company’s premier anthology. American Theatre in the Twenty-First Century: Absurd, Symbolic & Poetic Short Plays. This press release for the anthology of plays features an interview with Shaun Vain.